What’s UP with bad behavior in the gym? FitTraining blog for women 40, 50 and beyond
Hey gals and guys! Here are a few of my pet peeves about working out in a gym setting. We're all trying to work off the belly fat, trim the overhang and tone our arms- we don't need to worry about gym etiquette, do we? Hmmmm, take a peek at my 8 tips for a happy gym experience.
1. Hey guys, cut out the grunting, it’s just yucky
2. Don’t hog the Machinas!
3. Use a towel, sweat doggies…pulleeeeeeeeeeeeze!
4. Leave the odorous latte (or whatever that stuff is in that cup) in the car, OK?
5. Unless you pay rent, you don’t OWN the space, so lose the “it’s mine” glare
6. I’m a trainer and I don’t train unsolicited…I like and need to get my workout in, too!
7. Don’t french kiss the water fountain. ’nuff said!
8. Respect privacy of others, maybe folks don’t get into seeing you in the buff :-O