Trick or... TREAT? - Fit Training Blog for Women 40, 50 and Beyond
It's that time again, the biggest adult holiday is right around the corner, of course I am referring to Halloween!
Bet you "trick or treated" when you were a kid, surely I did! I loved be out that night and seeing the glowing pumpkins, but frankly?
The best part was the wonder of spilling out my pillowcase (no little plastic pumpkin for me!)on the kitchen table and discovering what was in my sack.
What did you find? Some of your favorite candies? Some you traded away? Sure.
Fitness is like that, too. Unlike Halloween, though,
It can be a trick AND a treat!
It can be a trick - to find time, to know what to do, to do exercises safely, to stretch enough... but it's ALWAYS a treat to be limber, leaner and happier - even healthier.
Those are the kind of results consistent exercise can deliver. Isn't it a treat to feel younger than your age? Be able to get down on the floor to play with your kids or grandkids- or pets?
- People who are consistent in their exercise live a better, longer life.
- They visit the doctor for preventative reasons, not primarily for disease related reasons.
- They have better quality sleep.
- They handle stress and crisis better.
- They are much more fun to be around and may need to seek younger friends as they age (because they are physically active longer than their peers.)
Any of these "treats" sound good to you? I thought so.
If it's time stop tricking yourself into a creaky old age, give me a call. I may just have that magic wand you are looking for- in the name of a personalized activity plan.
Looking for a speaker that can deliver fitness & health facts and fun?
Call Linda @ 203-877-5270